FINAL INSPECTION GUIDE
HAVING REGARD TO THE CONDITION OF THE PREMISES AT THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE TENANCY, LISTED BELOW IS A FINAL INSPECTION GUIDE:
- Walls and ceilings should be clean and free of webs, scuffs and fingermarks.
- All light fittings and ceiling fans should be cleaned.
- Floors should be vacuumed and carpets shampooed.
- Curtains and blinds should be washed/cleaned depending on their fabric.
- Windows, windowsills, and tracks should be cleaned.
- Exhaust fans and air vents cleaned and dusted.
- The oven, griller, hotplates and drip trays should be cleaned and all grease removed.
- All cupboards to be cleaned inside and out.
- The toilet, bath, shower and vanity should be thoroughly cleaned, and the shower should be free of mould and the shower curtain/door cleaned.
- Lawns should be mowed, edges trimmed, all grass clippings removed and the gutters cleaned out.
- Gardens and paved areas should be weeded.
- All rubbish should be removed from the premises.
- Driveways, pavers and concrete areas should be free of oil and grease stains.
- If a pet has been present on the premises, any feces should be removed, bare spots on grass and holes recovered and any damage done to doors, screens etc repaired.
- If a furniture inventory applies then all items should be accounted for.
Arrangements should be made for disconnection of services such as Gas, Electricity and Phone.
WHEN THE PROPERTY IS THOROUGHLY CLEANED AND TIDY, THE KEYS SHOULD BE HANDED BACK TO THE OFFICE. A FINAL INSPECTION WILL THEN BE PERFORMED.