Alan Jurd is widely regarded as being the leading agent in NSW for the marketing of Rural, Lifestyle, Vineyard and Tourism properties.
A licenced Real Estate Agent, Auctioneer,Stock and Station Agent, Business Agent since 1998, Alan is a director of the Jurd’s Property team of 19 and lives, eats and breathes Real Estate.
Alan has transacted the majority of the largest Regional property transactions in NSW including:
- Lakes Folly Vineyard for more than $10,000,000
- Loggerheads, Pokolbin for $7,850,000
- Tremayne, Broke for $8,250,000
- Peppers Creek, Pokolbin for $7,500,000
- Bellbird North Englobo Land for more than $30,000,000
As well as, hundreds of quality Rural and Commercial properties in the Hunter Region for more than $700 million dollars.
Alan was born and educated in Cessnock and feels lucky that his family can live and work in Australia’s most friendly and picturesque region.
Mobile: 0417 677 924